Wednesday, July 25, 2007

arcade-ing


sometimes the internet sucks, because it allows you to meet people who are really cool that you will probably never be able to hang out with regularly in person.


like, i would like to be in person friends with nikki and josh and alysia and rachel and kate, plus a billion other cool people i have met, but it will most likely not happen. sucks. at least i get to talk to them here and on the phone. i wish plane tickets didn't cost so much. NASA should hurry up and finish this plane so i can travel to alexandria, virginia in 30 minutes. fuck.


tonight casey and i went to PAK MANN arcade in pasadena. it was fun. i played dead or alive 2 while these two guys stood behind me and commented on my game. they were totally all like "OOOH SEMI PUNK LOOKING GIRL, DROOL". but i just sashayed away.


now we're about to eat nachos from 7-11 and watch "oh my goddess!" episode 1. toodles.

1 comment:

fabhiodicamozzitetxos9585 said...

If we could meet I would be so happy. I am sad today because Jane leaves and I wouldn't say goodbye last night only night night.This morning I peeked in on her and said "I love you janey" and then I cried in the car.If you came to visit I would cry like that too.I am a wimp.